Deckard, Kofsky & Clark, LLC, brings decades of combined legal experience to protect your liberty and rights across a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Family law. Whether you're going through a divorce, need help modifying a court order, or want to pursue a protective order, our lawyers help you navigate your case with confidence.
- Criminal defense. Mr. Deckard and Ms. Clark have the winning experience of successfully defending individuals facing serious criminal charges to include life sentences. If you are the subject of a criminal charge or the target of a criminal investigation you need the experience of a skilled attorney on your side. From assault and battery charges, to DUI, to sex and computer crimes, we have a history of fighting for your liberty.
- Personal injury. If you’re injured due to a person or entity's neglect, let our team fight for justice and compensation on your behalf. We have a history of winning damages for clients in difficult cases.
- Civil litigation. Do you need an experienced team to pursue justice on your behalf or fight against a lawsuit? Let our experienced civil litigators advocate for an optimal outcome in your case. From injury claims to copyright disputes, we have a strong track record of helping clients succeed in civil litigation suits.
For detailed advice and guidance, contact our office at (772) 238-7231 today.
- Complex commercial litigation. Disputes between businesses or organizations, such as intellectual property cases, breach of contract arguments, and employer/employee disputes, can negatively impact your business enterprise. Our lawyers work with you to ensure your business remains strong as you handle your case.
- Healthcare Law. Our attorneys help clients navigate complex healthcare laws and regulations, dealing with fraud and abuse cases, healthcare audits, and criminal investigations at the state and federal level. Healthcare practices and business owners across the state trust our firm to provide them with exceptional service.
- Real estate litigation. Whether you're a landlord dealing with a tenant dispute, or a leasee concerned about property rights violations, our lawyers are ready to help.
- Probate litigation. Many people overlook probate during the estate planning process, which can be a mistake. During probate, the court determines how to distribute a deceased individual's (decedent's) estate, ensuring their last wishes are fulfilled. Our lawyers can help you prepare for or avoid probate. If you want to dispute a will, we can also help you pursue that endeavor.
At Deckard, Kofsky & Clark, LLC, we leverage our legal acumen to provide each client with a strong, comprehensive case strategy tailored to win.
Every client deserves a tough and experienced advocate they can rely upon to protect their liberty, rights and interests. Combined, our team possesses a wealth of experience that allows us to design and employ creative and aggressive strategies in the courtroom.
We carefully review all the details of your case to create a strategy that delivers favorable results.
Personalized Plan & Support
Every dispute is unique and requires a tailored approach. Your case receives the hands-on attention it deserves.
You have the guidance, seasoned experience, and in-depth knowledge of our entire team. We're in this together.
We are equipped and ready to handle multiple types of cases ranging from divorce, criminal defense, to complex litigation.